AVAILABLE COURSE DETAIL
Course Title: Plumbing & Pipefitting for Plants and Buildings
Course Duration: Four weeks (20 days)
Course Participants: Artisans
This course is designed for artisans and technicians to develop the skills they need to keep plumbing and piping systems functioning always and how to recognize and repair common problems found in plants, commercial and residential buildings.
Course Objective Content
- Introduction and Reading Plumbing and Pipefitting Drawings
- Codes, Regulations and best practice
- Piping & Piping Systems and Plumbing Joints and Fittings
- Piping Insulation and Testing piping Systems and Equipment
- Valve Maintenance Plumbing Fixtures and Appliances, clean outs and Drainage systems
- Water Distribution Systems
At the end of the course participants will able to undertake plumbing activities ensuring safety and best practice.
Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
Artisan who are looking for a proper certified course in plumbing and pipefittings for plants and buildings
Interested candidates who desiring a career in plumbing