AVAILABLE COURSE DETAIL
Course Title: Masonry and Bricklaying
Course Duration: Four weeks (20 days)
Course Participants: Artisans and Craftsmen
This course is designed for artisans, technicians and individuals interested in masonry. The course will equip participants with necessary skills and craftsmanship of a mason in carrying out brick masonry. Participants will also be equipped with basic masonry materials, tools, techniques, and safety pre- cautions; explanation on how to mix mortar by hand and lay masonry units; and describe the skills, attitudes, and abilities of successful masons.
Course Objective Content
- Introduction to basic masonry practice, building materials, measurement and unit
- Health Safety and environment
- Preparation for masonry work
- Erection of masonry work
- Rendering and finishing
- Maintenance of masonry structures
- Communication system in work environment
- Team work in construction management
At the end of the course participants will able to undertake masonry activities ensuring safety and best practice.
Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
Artisans and craftsmen who are looking for a proper certified course in masonry and bricklaying
Interested candidates who desiring a career in masonry and bricklaying